Delene Bertasso is a senior associate in the intellectual property department at ENSafrica, and is a qualified trade mark practitioner.
She has acted for clients in a number of industries including hospitality, building, pharmaceutical, retail, and education.
Delene’s experience includes advising clients on trade mark prosecution and litigation, copyright litigation, company name and domain name objections, as well as proceedings before the Advertising Standards Authority.
She is a member of the following professional association:
- SAIIPL (South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law) - Member
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Qualified trade mark practitioner
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience