David A. Asiedu is a partner at ENSafrica | Ghana. He specialises in commercial dispute resolution and arbitration.
He has acted for clients in a variety of industries, including fast-moving consumer goods, media and telecommunications, energy, construction and publishing.
David’s experience includes commercial litigation, especially relating to employment, general contracts, distributorship agreements, passing off and construction, as well as arbitration in relation to performance guarantees.
In addition, David is experienced in telecommunications, media and technology law.
David is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2017, 2016, 2015 – Dispute Resolution (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2017 – Dispute Resolution and Infrastructure Projects; 2016 – Dispute Resolution (Ghana)
- Who’s Who Legal 2018 – Arbitration; 2015 – Litigation (Ghana)
- BA (Law with Political Science) (University of Ghana)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana
Years of experience