Craig Atkinson is a director in the corporate commercial department at ENSafrica. He specialises in negotiating and advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, restructurings, takeovers, corporate finance, capital raisings, black economic empowerment transactions and listings.
Craig has a broad corporate commercial practice with a primary focus on private equity, resources, mining and telecommunications.
He acts for various large listed and private corporate clients as well as local and international investment banks.
Craig is recognised as a recommended/leading lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2018 – Notable Practitioner (South Africa)
- Client Choice Awards 2017 – M&A (South Africa)
- BComm (Law) (University of Stellenbosch)
- LLB (University of Stellenbosch)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwaterstrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience