Kashmita Reddy is a consultant in the forensics department at ENSafrica. She has conducted investigations in a multitude of different industries and specialises in procurement and tender fraud.
Her experience includes the forensic investigation of corrupt government officials, as well as conducting forensic audits, where her combined accounting and investigative skills are useful assets.
Kashmita also conducts business intelligence reports on suspects during investigations as well as anti-corruption compliance projects.
She is a member of the following associations:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Commercial Forensic Examiner (ICFP)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- BCom (Accounting Sciences) (University of Pretoria)
- PGDip Law (Forensic Investigations and Criminal Justice) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- CFE (Certified Forensic Examiner)
Years of experience