Cecil Wulfsohn is a director at ENSafrica in the corporate commercial department. He specialises in private equity funds and trusts, transactions involving takeovers, mergers and acquisitions as well as joint ventures.
Cecil’s experience includes corporate litigation, insolvency, offers of compromise and schemes of arrangement as well as matters relating to construction and engineering law. He has advised on transactions in a financial market, corporate restructuring, telecommunication and entertainment law context. He also has experience in restructuring, property development, as well as matters involving mining.
Cecil is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by the following reputable rating agencies and their publications:
- Best Lawyers® 2016, 2013 – Corporate law (South Africa)
- Legal 500’s Guide to Outstanding Lawyers 2012 - Corporate; Mergers and Acquisitions (South Africa)
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Years of experience