Andisiwe Diba is a manager in ENSafrica’s forensics department and is a certified fraud examiner.
She has conducted investigations in various industries, including investigations on behalf of a regulator in the banking industry. Andisiwe also performs due diligence inquiries into individuals and companies, and has experience in extracting and analysing forensic data. She has assisted the team with drafting the annual anti-bribery compliance survey and compliance programmes.
Andisiwe has extensive experience in investigating social grant fraud in the government sector, and has also worked in the accounting/consulting sector.
Due to her internal auditing capabilities, Andisiwe has a wealth of proactive anti-fraud and control environment enhancement skills.
She is currently working towards an LLB degree, and is a member of the following associations:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Institute of Commercial Forensic Practitioners
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigations
- Certificate of Forensic Examination (University of the Western Cape)
- National Diploma in Internal Auditing (Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- BTech in Internal Auditing (Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Certified Forensic Examiner (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
Years of experience