ENSafrica | intelligENS is a specialist division within Africa’s largest law firm.
We are able to conduct sophisticated analyses of large volumes of information with cutting-edge digital systems which use artificial intelligence, so that you can obtain accurate results very quickly.
Our key differentiator is that the tools and systems that we use are deployed in-house, giving you the benefits of quick turnaround times, lower costs and peace of mind that your information is safe with us.
Besides information retrieval and analysis, we also provide advice on data privacy regulations, and cyber security solutions which include vulnerability risk assessments and which can protect you against breaches and allow you to respond quickly when a breach occurs.
Our dedicated, highly experienced team of analysis experts, including lawyers and specialists in digital forensics, e-discovery and risk management, work together with urgency to import, index, inspect and interrogate the relevant information for you.
Once we have found what you are looking for, we advise you on how it applies to your business and the best way to act on what you have discovered. This means you can make decisions at a speed which keeps up with your business, and you can be assured that nothing has been missed.
Whether you need to interrogate information for due diligence, e-discovery, cyber security, governance, digital forensics or research purposes, we can help you to achieve your business goals by processing big data with speed and accuracy, finding details such as subsets of information or key words, and analysing it to reveal patterns and trends.
We collect information from various platforms and types of storage media and devices, whether the data is at your premises or remote locations. During enforced lockdowns and force majeure procedures, if we are unable to work at your premises, we can use electronic versions of documents or access the information remotely, subject to your in-country legislation.
ENSafrica is recognised by top ranking agencies for achieving consistently high standards when working on the continent.
As Africa’s largest law firm with over 600 specialist practitioners, ENSafrica has the capacity to deliver on your business requirements across all major industries and the continent. We are able to leverage our resources to suit your pricing preferences and deliver within your timeframes.
what we offer
ENSafrica | intelligENS’s capabilities include:
- Importing (we collect information from various platforms and different types of storage media or devices, whether the data is at your premises or at remote locations)
- Indexing and inspecting (we filter and catalogue information, including deleting irrelevant data, extracting key threads and classifying information to ensure relevant material can be found quickly)
- Interrogating (we analyse information to determine relevant trends, associations and patterns to help you find what you are looking for)
We are able to offer assistance in the following areas:
- intelligENS cyber security solutions can protect against breaches, and respond quickly when a breach occurs. This essential service is provided within the context that cybercrime is estimated to cost approximately USD6-trillion per year globally.
- intelligENS cyber security solutions can provide the comfort of a vulnerability due diligence to ensure that you are protected from cyber threats, cyberattacks and subsequent concerns regarding the protection of personal information.
- intelligENS practitioners have significant experience in dealing with data privacy regulations around the world, and can advise on the most effective and compliant approaches to handling your digital evidence in strict accordance with national data privacy laws, which is particularly challenging in a cross-border setting where multiple jurisdictions apply.
- intelligENS data scientists can assist with the crucial task of information retrieval, in which the scientific disciplines marshalled for an effective information retrieval effort (data science, linguistics and statistics) are essential to the successful conducting of the document review.